A firearms and firearms accessory manufacturer, Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) proudly outfits the men and women who keep America safe.
BCM exists to serve the greatest generation of today — the men and women who volunteer to serve overseas, on our borders or on our streets. The Americans who accepted the torch from their parents and grandparents, steeled their hearts, and now advance boldly into darkness.
Be sure to enter our American Made giveaway, with great gear from great American companies. Click the tab at the bottom right of page to enter.
Corps Hat, MOD 3 Multicam Black
Embroidered six-panel hat that features Crye MultiCam Black, black vented sides, and no button on top.
Command Tee S/S, MOD 2
These premium blended tees feature ring spun cotton known for its ultra-soft and strong strands, without the rough texture of standar, open-ended raw cotton. It will quickly become one of your favorites due to its incredible softness and drape. Use of this blended, breathable, and natural fabric yields a more durable wrinkle-resistant shirt that holds its color and shape better wash after wash.
Kinesthetic Angled Grip
The KAG is the end result of collaboration between BCM and Travis Haley. Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement, translating directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target-to-target transitions.
MK2 Upper Receiver
Redesigned by lessons learned in combat since September 11th, the BCM Mk2 Upper Receiver is built with up to 30-percent more rigidity than the current Mil-Spec M4 upper receiver without sacrificing interoperability, adding a mere additional 1/3-ounce of weight.
RECCE-14 MCMR Rifle
- Receiver machined from 7075-T6 aluminum forgings and hardcoat anodized per MIL-A-86
- Type III, Class 2
- M4 feed ramp flat top with laser T-markings
- Mid-length gas system
- 34.5 inches
Bolt Carrier Group
- Machined from Mil-Spec carpenter No. 158® steel
- HPT/MPI (high pressure tested/proof)/(magnetic particle inspected) Shot peened
- Tool steel extractor w/ BCM® extractor spring
- Black extractor insert
- Chrome lined carrier (full auto profile)
- Chrome lined gas key hardened to USGI specifications, with staked grade 8 fasteners per Mil-Spec
- 6 Pounds
- Receiver machined from 7075-T6 aluminum forgings, hardcoat anodized (per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2)
- Low shelf for RDIAS installation (installation of a registered drop-in auto sear allows weapon to fire on full automatic)
- Low shelf for Accu-Wedge use
- Fire controls marked SAFE and SEMI
- BCM® Mil-spec 7075-T6 receiver extension
- Staked M4 lock nut
- USGI H buffer (1 USGI tungsten, 2 steel)
- Independently certified Mil-Spec 11595E barrel steel, manganese phosphate barrel finish on entire barrel
- 14.5-inch (over 16 inches long with welded compensator) standard government profile barrel 1/7 twist, M4 feed ramp extension
- USGI 5.56mm NATO chrome-lined bore and chamber
- HPT/MPI (high pressure test/magnetic particle inspected), per Mil-Spec
For more information on BCM, please visit bravocompanyusa.com.
More American Made Guns And Gear:
- 12 Pieces Of American Made Guns And Gun Gear
- Overwatch Precision
- Radian Weapons
- FN America 509
- Leupold Optics Mark 5HD
- Oakley Standard Issue
- Berger Bullets
- Dawson Knives
- Aero Precision
- CMC Triggers
- Blue Force Gear