The LWRC Razorback features all high end components and is chambered exclusively in 6.8 SPC – and designed around the cartridge. The gun was introduced just prior to the 2014 SHOT Show. There isn't much information available on it, but here are some specs and images.
Caliber – 6.8 SPC
Barrel – 16.1″
Weight – 7.25lbs
Length – 32-35.25″
Muzzle Threads – 5/8 x 24 TPI
Rifling – 1/ 10”
1. Proprietary upper and lower receiver optimized for the 6.8 SPC cartridge
2. Polymer high reliability 30-rd magazine with Hi-visibility follower
3. Enlarged ejection port allows unhindered ejection of the 6.8 casings
4. Skirmish Back-Up Iron Sights
5. Cold hammer forged barrel. 1:10 twist rate will stabilize a wide range of bullet weights and types.
6. 12” User Configurable Rail
7. LWRCI Compact stock w/ integral sling attachment point.
8. Short-stroke piston operation offers unparalleled reliability.
9. LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group: Our investment castings are x-rayed for inclusions prior to machining and nickel boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
10. LWRCI Flash Hider
11. LWRCI Ambidextrous charging handle
12. Razorback Hog Image engraved on magwell
13. Model Designation – SIX8-RAZORBACK engraved on upper