Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue:
• Knowing what to watch for can help you spot fakes and reproductions when you’re seeking a good deal on a gun. Sometimes, subtle clues are all you get. If a deal seems too good to be true, Jim Scott writes, it probably is.
• Some guns just never make it big, but that doesn’t mean they are not interesting. The Dan Shideler looks at three guns folks might overlook.
• The SHOT Show just keeps growing.
• Invest in Winchester rifles.
• All shooters should have personal limits on how far they shoot.
• The MAB Model D pistol has some hotspots to which shooters should pay close attention.
• NRA and the U.S. Department of Justice disagree on the D.C. gun-ban case.
• Bushnell glass and a Choate stock turn a barreled action into a true sniper rifle.
Click here to load up on a subscription.