Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue:
• In a business where gear often drives sales, Bob Hausman writes, makers show off their wares at the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers event. See what’s new for 2008!
• You can make a Remington 870 even better with a few handy gadgets.
• There’s plenty of great new gear for shooters and hunters.
• A sniper needs good glass, not only on top of the rifle, but in the form of binoculars and spotting scopes, too.
• When is getting shot not the worst part of a hunting trip? Bryce Towsley shares his insight.
Click here to load up on a subscription.