The South Bend Model SB1012 features:
Order the new Gunsmithing with Patrick Sweeney CD. Click Here
Remarkable Features (Click here to download detailed spec sheet):
– Signature South Bend 3 V-way bed constructed of precision ground Meehanite cast iron
– Allen Bradley electrical controls and Japanese-made Yaskawa inverter
– Japanese spindle bearings
– Tailstock barrel moves 6″ without moving tailstock!
– Adjustable feed-rod clutch system for preventing crash damage (great when working close to chuck)
– “On-the-fly” feed-direction controls make it easy to move carriage back-and-forth during operation
– SB1012 features a 5 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 60Hz motor
– SB1013 features a 5 HP, 440V, 3-phase, 60Hz motor
All South Bend machines carry a 1-year warranty. Contact a local dealer for pricing. For more
information on this product or to locate a distributor near you, contact Woodstock International, Inc.
by mail at P.O. Box 2309, Bellingham, WA 98227, by telephone at (800) 840-8420, or fax (800) 647-
8801. Woodstock’s website is www.shopfox.biz and email inquiries can be sent to [email protected].