Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• Constant change brings a new face to Gun Digest the Magazine, but the commitment remains the same.
• U.S. shooters score big at the World Action Pistol Championships in New Zealand.
• Cutshaw offers his advice on dealing with the inevitable.
• A couple of oddball revolvers might stir the oddball in you to add them to your
collection. Here’s what you need to know.
• Bryce Towsley believes gun owners are in the fight of their lives.
• Dave Workman ties up a few loose ends after getting a reminder not to waste time.
• Scope mounts and rings are some of the most abused and neglected parts of a rifle. Yet accuracy depends on having your sighting system firmly in place.
• There’s plenty of great new shooting and hunting gear.
• An Obama presidency could mean dark times for gun owners across the United States. Early indications are that inauguration day will bring a slew of anti-gun cronies to Washington.
• With Barack Obama on the way to the White House, gun owners can expect four years of
attacks on their rights.
Click here to load up on a subscription.