The 24-7 series pants are built tough, yet comfortable, with solid seams, reinforced areas and pockets that, with one exception, are second to none. My only complaint with the pants is the hook-and-loop closure on the back pockets. It works so well, that sometimes it's tough to get stuff back into the pocket once you take it out. I would prefer a tough button closure on those back pockets. But if that's all I have to complain about I might just as well shut up.
The rest of the pockets on the Tru-Spec 24-7 pants are put together thoughtfully and designed with ease of use and maximum storage in mind. And the slider waist-band means you can bend and stretch without bulky elastic on the sides.
• Unique Pocket Design and Configuration Allows For A Completely Casual Appearance While Providing Secure Storage For All Of Your Duty Requirements
• Comfort Fit Slider Waistband Construction Which Eliminates The Need For Gathered Elastic Or Adjustable Side Tabs That Accommodates Either Paddle Style Or Inside-the-pants Holster
• Extra Deep Front Pockets
• Customized Tru-Spec Original Prym Snap
• 2-Knife/Accessory Pockets
• 2-Cargo Pockets With Hook & Loop Closure and Bellowed Side Gussets
• 2-Internal Magazine Compartments In Both Cargo Pockets
• Cell Phone/Magazine Pocket
• Engineered Dimensional Fit
• Double Reinforced Knee With Built In Knee Pad Pockets
To get your hands on a pair of Tru-Spec 24-7 pants, check out www.atlanco.com.