Inside This Issue
• A new study indicates that gun shows don’t increase crime, and a TV host suffers through a case of mistaken identity.
• Two great waterfowl guns give hunters a choice. Here’s what to look for before you drop your cash.
• Barack Obama has urged his supporters to lie about his record on gun control.
• Dave Workman reports that Detonics is again alive and well.
• The Krag rifle and the cartridge that goes with it is a relic that deserves another look.
• Another record-setting auction shows that investing in old guns beats the stock market — again.
• New add-ons bring the AK into the modern era.
• There’s plenty of great new gear for hunters and shooters.
• Bryce Towsley shares his insight on the funnest gun game in the world: the three-gun match.
• The Brady Campaign can help you make your choice for president. No, really. The group has compiled information that shows the candidates for what they really are.
Click here to load up on a subscription.