Inside This Issue:
• You should put as much thought into how you carry as what you carry. Holster options are built to match the best handguns. Jerry Ahern looks at several options.
• A Mexican BB gun powered by .22-caliber blanks put a spell on
the author. After 20 years, he gave in and bought several models.
• Three great battle rifles stand above the rest. Charlie Cutshaw weighs in with his choice for a favorite.
• The ability to determine the difference between major and minor flaws can save you big bucks when considering the purchase of a used revolver.
• Testing your handloads is of utmost importance. Careful attention to detail will keep you safe.
• The D.C. gun-ban case remains a hot topic for the NRA.
• A great book about Remington Army and Navy revolvers gives readers plenty to look at.
• For a great action, consider a Wickliffe when building a single-shot rifle.
• There’s plenty of great new gear for shooters and hunters.
• Towsley shares his insight on cleaning techniques. Doing it right solves problems.
Click here to load up on a subscription.