Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• The Chicago Tribune provides some humor in the wake of Heller.
• Fine European shotguns reviewed.
• For casual shooting, Scott Freigh likes simple, lightweight rifle rests that don’t skimp on user friendliness.
• The NRA hosts wounded warriors at the shooting range.
• Two tools from The Robert Louis Co. really help folks who tinker with shotguns.
• Historic guns continue to bring incredible prices at auction.
• When it comes to gun stocks, there’s nothing like a good piece of walnut.
• Dave Workman says the Springfield Armory Champion Operator is a compact .45 that really delivers.
• With the historic Heller decision in place, expect lower courts to examine gun laws, and don’t be surprised if the case is a factor in the election.
• .50-caliber rifles continue to attract attention from shooters — and antigun
extremists. Here’s an update on pending .50-caliber legislation.
Click here to load up on a subscription.