Today, they’ve expanded to some interesting niche products that can be summarized as mounting technologies for a variety of digital cameras.
Increasingly more people and/or organizations are integrating video capture technologies with a weapon system to help them meet increasing legal requirements, in the case of law enforcement, or for the military to enhance command and control capabilities.
Strikemark recognized that need and has developed an assortment of mounting solutions for some specific technologies like Go Pro and Contour.
Recently, they’ve also introduced a Digital Camera Picatinny Rail Mount that allows the operator to mount a generic digital point and shoot camera to your weapon’s Pictainny rail system.
The mount slides over the desired rail and can be tightened down on the rail system using a hex nut.
The camera is then attached to the Strikemark mount, using any one of five holes provided, then secured to the mount using a ¼ x 20 bolt and wingnut. The Strikemark mount is compatible with virtually all compact digital cameras with a ¼ x 20 tripod attachment point.
It’s a great little doodad that for $34.95 will let you capture the moment!
- Mounts to any camera with a 1/4 x 20 Thread.
- Comes in black powder coat finish.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Includes nylon-tipped set screw and is ready to use.
- No extra tools required: Comes with 3/32 Hex Key.
- Works on all standard picatinny rails.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Ships via USPS first class mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- Patent Pending.