The new Gun Digest Book of the Revolver by Grant Cunningham is in, and whether you use your revolver for sport, hunting, competition or self-defense, there's something in it for you.
I knew this was good material when I first received the manuscript from Grant, and now that the book is out, it looks like readers agree. Check out what some of the readers at Amazon have to say:
- “This is an excellent book by a first class gunsmith. I am an experienced shooter, but there was enough material in the book that was new to me for it to be a worthwhile purchase. He addresses a lot of issues not found in other books on shooting.”
- “Grant Cunningham has written a most useful catechism of modern revolver doctrine. The photos and text are clear and easy to follow for neophytes and even experienced revolver shooters will absorb sound technique from his teachings. Just a few of his tips are alone worth the price of the book.”
- “The author does a great job of keeping the readers' attention with good humor and fun while at the same time keeping on track with the subject involved. Can't wait to put his advice into practice.”
- “Grant's style is honest,factual,concise and funny. You won't regret having this book in your gun library!”
This week, one lucky winner will get a free copy of Gun Digest Book of the Revolver.
You know the drill – To enter the random drawing, post a comment below and answer the question, “Do you use your revolver for sport, hunting, competition or self-defense?” Or, as always, you can just say you'd like to win the book, and you're in.
Entries will be accepted until midnight Sunday (Nov. 20) and we’ll announce the winners on Monday (Nov. 21).
One entry per person, please.
Entries accepted until 11:59 pm Central Time Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011.
Winner will be selected at random and announced Monday, Nov. 21, 2011.
F+W MEDIA/ GUN DIGEST Book Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of F+W Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and